Our returns policy complies with the rules of the Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs) and offers you additional protection above these minimum levels.
Check with the Office for Fair Trading for full information on the DSRs
- 1.No Quibble Exchange Guarantee
- To ensure that you can order your made to measure items with confidence, we offer a no-quibble exchange guarantee.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please let us know within 7 days of receipt and we will arrange a free of charge replacement item of equivalent value, made to your originally supplied measurements. We will not charge for postage or administration on any such replacement.
- 2.12 month Warranty against defects in manufacture
- We provide a 12 month warranty against defects in manufacture. Should you experience a problem, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to repair, replace or refund at our discretion. Please note that we accept no liability for any fitting charges incurred.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- 3.Your right to cancel the order
- We allow a 48 hour cancellation period from the placing of your order. During this initial period you may cancel your order at any time and receive a full refund, within a maximum of 30 days. Such a refund will be made to the person who originally ordered the goods and to the credit/debit card used for the original purchase. After 48 hours and once your order is in production, you lose your right to cancel the order and to receive a full refund.
- 4.Your right to return the goods for a refund
- As your order is for products which have been made-to-measure to your requirements, you cannot return the goods for a refund unless:
- The goods are faulty.
- The goods are not as described.
- The products have been incorrectly made to the measurements you supplied with your original order. Tip: Measuring correctly and providing accurate dimensions is critical to the success of your order. For comprehensive help with measuring for your poles, curtains and blinds check our website.
- 5.Returns address
- Please contact us on email@example.com and we will provide you with a returns form, which should be completed and returned with your faulty product to:
Handmade Retail Ltd
3rd Floor Springfield House